Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Willy's Speech Evaluation

How did you feel about presenting your speech to the
class?

It was pretty nervous but it was mixed with excitement. I was proud to do my speech in front of the class.  

What was the hardest part about preparing a speech?
Going through the presentation. Etuate was a little bit slow going through the presentation, but the hardest part was saying the end.

What did you enjoy most about speeches?
That you could share something to someone or to a crowd, and that it’s right to tell about what you’ve studied or learned, and lastly, other people get a chance to talk about their topics.

How could you improve your speech making next time?
I could speak slow to let the audience know what I'm talking about, give more hand gestures, look at what I’m doing and slow down when I am speaking. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi willy,i am very proud of you and what you've done,keep up the good work,love you
your mom(maluai)....xxx